The $torm Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The $torm Family

Welcome to the Storm Family forum! :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasonS
Admin

The Story Empty
PostSubject: The Story   The Story Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:01 pm

After the assassination of our mom, me and my brother Ruben Storm were running our family and growing very well on economy. My brother is being a Lawyer and i was leading the family business, cutting some deals and doing new ones.
One day there was an earthquake and our house (where we born) was nearly complete destruction. We brought our objects and money, and we went to rent an house till the things were a bit more established and we could get plenty money for a good house.
The organisations WSC and CIA were almost dead and in ruin of economy due to our family robs and murders of those 2 organisations. It was time to expand and we tried to expand at London, England...but the things didnt go so well and we came back to Los Santos with my brother heavily injured by the british gangs. We stayed in Los Santos and cured my brother. We found an house on the surroundings of Los Santos and we thought it was a good place to live. Our guards were all dead in London, the only guys that exist on this family is me and my brother Ruben. It was time to re-make the family with new and trusted recruiters, keep the business running and keep CIA and WSC under our classification. After we could get a good amount of money, we could complete the wishes of our parents: Have a kid.
Back to top Go down
https://thestormfam.forumotion.com

The Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The $torm Family :: Family Information :: Family History-
Jump to: